Villa Murat, in Santorini, is a fully equipped, beautifully renovated 200yr old villa that will satisfy the highest standards for luxury accommodation.
Located in one of the world’s most captivating scenery, in the upper part of Fira, right on the spectacular Caldera cliff, Villa Murat uniquely combines view, accessibility and privacy. Situated at 300m (985ft) above sea level, the property offers unobstructed views of the volcano, the magical Caldera and the town of Fira. The yard and pool of the villa stand 2m (6,5ft) above the cobbled path, allowing for the necessary privacy from bystanders or passers by. It is definitely not chance, that makes this one of the most photographed spots in Santorini. All of this, five minutes walking distance from the town centre.
Total of 170 sqm (1830 sqft) internal spaces and 200 sqm (2150 sqft) balconies and terraces.
* 4 Double Rooms with King or Queen size beds
* 4 fully functional bathrooms
* 2 Kitchens (1 fully equipped and 1 smaller with dining area)
* 2 living rooms with sofa beds that can accommodate another 4-6 persons
* Small infinity heated pool overlooking Volcano that boasts a bubble water jet massage system
* Yard with table that seats 12 people
* Terraces and balconies with tables, chairs and sun beds